- Start with a clear goal: Before creating an AI prompt, it is important to have a clear goal in mind. This will help to ensure that the prompt is focused and that the AI is able to deliver the desired results.
- Use natural language: People are more likely to interact with AI in a natural and intuitive way if the prompts are written in natural language. Avoid using technical jargon or complex language.
- Be specific: The more specific the prompt is, the more accurate the AI’s response will be. Avoid using broad or general terms, as this can lead to confusion or misinterpretation.
- Use examples: Examples can be very helpful in providing context and clarity. They can also help to test the AI’s understanding of the prompt and its ability to respond appropriately.
- Keep it simple: Simple prompts are easier for the AI to understand and respond to. Avoid using long or complex sentences, and try to keep the prompt as concise as possible.
- Test and iterate: Once the prompts are created, it is important to test them and see how the AI responds. Based on the results, the prompts may need to be refined or modified.
- Be consistent: Consistency is key when creating AI prompts. It is important to use the same terminology and phrasing throughout the AI’s interactions with the users.
|Prompt theme||Keyword modifiers|
|Style||fashion, trend, design, look, aesthetic|
|Stylize||beautify, enhance, improve, polish, refine|
|Chaos||disorder, confusion, havoc, mayhem, bedlam|
|Resolution||clarity, sharpness, detail, precision, definition|
|Aspect ratio||proportion, shape, format, orientation, symmetry|
|Image prompt URL||picture, photo, graphic, image, illustration|
|Image prompt weights||biases, preferences, values, opinions, attitudes|
|Word prompt weights||emphasis, importance, score, relevance, weight|
|Filtering out words||removing, excluding, ignoring, blocking, censoring|
15 gorgeous photography styles you can prompt DALL·E for
Anything Punk Modifiers for AI Art